Saturday, May 15, 2010

And so it begins...

And so it is that here I sit in my half-kitchen writing my new food blog. Half-kitchen? Yep, that's what I said. We have no cabinets, no drawers, horrible metal benches (hardly any benchspace!), leaky taps and an inconsistant oven. Sounds like a perfect place for an aspiring food blogger to start doesn't it! Well let me mention that I'm also a university student.... ohhhhh so you're poor? I can just hear you readers thinking to yourselves. Yup!!! I'm poor! I also don't have as much time as the average food blogger does either BUT if you are willing to stick with me through my lack of time, money, experience and kitchen facilities I really do think that this could be the start of something beautiful becase I LOVE TO COOK and I LOVE TO TAKE PHOTOS. To me those are the key ingredients (my first cooking pun!) to be a food blogger and hey it helps to have a target audience... those who also are at university or broader those who remember being at university and want to relive it through me. And so it is born... university foodie's adventures.


** I apologise right off the bat for my poor spelling, punctuation, grammar etc. I have never been good at english ever since I dropped it in 5th form (7 years ago) but I have been told a blog may help me improve this. (excellent another reason to start this)

No comments:

Post a Comment